Covid19 PCR Testing Kit-(100 Test)
Disclaimer; This product can only be used by Health care workers or in the presence of Medical Professionals etc.
Out of stock
SARS-CoV-2 Virus Detection Diagnostic Kit（RT-qPCR Method）
This kit is used for in vitro qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 ORF1ab
gene, N gene and S gene in upper and/or lower respiratory samples from.
COVID-19 suspected cases, suspected clustered cases, and other who
need to be diagnosed or differentiated.
Applied Biosystems® 7500/7500Fast real-time PCR systems.
Principle of the Test:
This kit uses a one-step reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction
(One Step RT-PCR) combined with Taqman probe technology to design
specific primers and probes for highly conserved regions of ORF1ab gene,
N gene and S gene sequences for qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2
• upper respiratory specimens: nasopharyngeal and/or oropharyngeal
swabs using flocked swabs and VTM (Copan, PN 365C/366C/368C)
• and/or lower respiratory specimens: sputum (if produced) and/or
endotracheal aspirate or bronchoalveolar lavage
Shipment & Storage
• Specimens should be detected immediately.
• If extraction is delayed up to 24h, specimens should be stored at 4°C or
lower. If extraction is delayed more than 24h, specimens should be stored at –
70°C or lower.
• Specimens should not be frozen and thawed frequently.
Nucleic acid extraction
• RNeasy Mini Kit (Qiagen, PN 74104)
• Or QIAsymphony RNA Kit (Qiagen, PN 931636)
• Or automated TANBead® extract system (Taiwan Advanced Nanotech, PN
SLA-32/ Maelstrom 9600) with a TANBead Viral Auto Plate kit (Taiwan
Advanced Nanotech, PN 665A46)
• Other extraction methods can be used after validated by laboratory quality
• Extracted nucleic acid should be used as template in this kit immediately
There are no reviews yet.